How’s this for a stack of riveting reading?
Actually, they’re pretty good. I like learning what others are doing and they help me better my business (which, in turn, helps me help my clients better theirs).
I like this Inc. blog too. Here are a few of my favorite posts:
- Your Desk Is Making You Stupid. It’s got a funny corresponding picture—a good reminder for me to get off my tush and get moving.
- 10 Habits of Remarkably Charismatic People. I need to practice these more.
- How I Did It. If they can, we can. Inspiring stories of start-ups.
- Chick-fil-A’s 5 Most Boneheaded PR Moves. No theory is written in stone, or in this case chicken. The author obviously wrote his story in advance and passionate people proved him wrong.
- 9 Beliefs of Remarkably Successful People. Good pointers no matter how you define success.