It’s June Dairy Month, one of my favorite culinary months of the year! Here in Wisconsin, being America’s Dairyland and all, this is a big thing. Not only do I love dairy because of its food—oh, the cheese, the yogurt, the ice cream!—I also find it an interesting industry. And right now, marketing this industry is at an attention-getting crossroads.
- A super-duper, all-inclusive list of June dairy events, recipes and farm breakfasts, all in Wisconsin.
- What do you think? Should dairy farmers be allowed to sell raw milk? Do consumers have the right to buy it?
- America’s Milk Industry in Crisis: So many politics behind this one, the comments say as much as the article.
- I love my homemade yogurt. According to this article, it’s healthy and will last forever!
- Weird. These cheese labels.
- But, really, I’d love to do a label design. These vintage cheese labels are great inspiration.