I think we should make Earth Day a weeklong event. One day a year simply is not a big enough nod to the importance of taking care of our Earth. Our very beautiful Earth!
So I’m extending my Earth Day celebrations all week.
- Is there life beyond oil, coal and gas? Why is the United States behind so many other countries when it comes to renewable energy?
- Nature. Beauty. Gratitude. This time-lapsed nature photography is stunning.
- Keystone women making a difference in our environment.
- 100 Days of Real Food lists the eight most common GMO-altered foods in the U.S.
- Seed Savers Exchange offers a monthly webinar. Learn how to grow your own food and save our garden heritage.