When I asked these ladies if I could include them in my picture of Ground Zero Coffee, they enthusiastically shared a list of additional coffee shops I simply must check out.
Here’s the list, with input from the ladies. Thanks Glenda and Diane!
- Fat Cat Coffee Works, New Glarus, in what looks to be an old train station
- Indie Coffee, Madison, with very well-trained baristas
- True Coffee Roasters, with a particular mention to the Fitchburg location. Their baristas are very well-trained.
- Sjolinds Chocolate House, Mount Horeb, has to-die-for pastries
- The Victory, Madison, pulls shots with an exceptional crema
So what’s your review of these coffee shops? They sound interesting—I’m going to see for myself!