I just renewed my annual AIGA membership. This is a big expense for me, a solo entrepreneur, but it’s a statement I’m willing to make. I support the joining together of creative professionals, both newcomers and seasoned professionals.
On that note, among others, here’s an interesting article on AIGA’s opinion of the logo for Tokyo’s Olympics 2020:
- Crowdsourcing design even for the Olympics? What are your thoughts?
- Cast iron? I have three skillets, a griddle, and am currently hunting for a waffle iron. Maybe I should go vintage.
- Is print still relevant? Of course it is.
- Motivation: 10 reasons for women to work out.
- A sneak peak at content marketing in 2016.
- Over the holidays: 7 ways to protect yourself from identity theft.
- Michael Pollan’s In Defense of Food premiers December 30 on PBS. Watch a preview here.
- You go girls! Wisconsin Brewsters are making some great beers.