Believe it or not, I’m still canning garden produce. This tasty Giardiniera has been fermenting for a few weeks and is now ready to be sealed in jars. It will be my last batch and as I pack away the kettles, I’ll say adiós and gracias for a bountiful year!
So, winter, bring it on! I’m ready and waiting!
- This winter (or, why not now), live outside at least 15 minutes a day.
- Planning ahead for winter snowshoeing, even at night.
- An annual convergence of design and nature honors our veterans.
- Fellow Christians, this is NOT persecution. It’s not even discrimination. Stop giving us a bad name.
- It’s always fun to see the kitchens of big names in chef-dom: Here’s David Leibovitz’s.
- 5 reasons why your business needs a media kit (which, by the way, I can do for you).
- On this Veterans Day, we salute those who defend our country. Also those who share their stories.