When it comes to strategic business practices, content marketing is arguably the most essential out there today. Sure, it’s story-telling at its core, and that we know is as relic as marketing gets. But nowadays we’re telling stories in all new ways. Interestingly, the payoff is proving greater than any other advertising effort.
- Not sure what content marketing is? Here’s a good explanation.
- Here’s the Top 7 Content Marketing Trends for 2014. Is your business doing any of these?
- One musician with a Sharpie marker and self-made video equals $1.2 million and TED Talks.
- Back in 1895, John Deere began publishing its Furrow Magazine as an educational and entertaining resource for its customers. It’s like they were the original content marketers! Now they have an online editions of Furrow Magazine and Homestead Magazine, plus John Deere Facebook, Twitter, forum and blogs. They even have John Deere apps.
- Last month Google released Hummingbird, an algorithm that will change the way we do our online searches. Copyblogger explains some of this and how it will affect our content.
Need help with your content marketing? Adunate writes attention-getting content for B2B and B2C businesses. Contact me today!