Here in Wisconsin we’re relishing some glorious warm temps—finally, after a very delayed spring. Actually, these blossoms are from last year’s photography, but our fruit trees will look like this before you know it. Sweet!
Speaking of fruit trees—food, in general, for that matter—I thought these articles were rather interesting:
- Why do our supermarkets only sell 5 Kinds of Apples of apples?
- Or how about this: Awesome Vintage Apple Art.
- Michael Pollen’s new book Cooked is getting delicious reviews.
- Next week is Craft Beer Week in Madison, Wis. Here’s a review of Madison breweries. And here are some of the week’s highlights.
- We’re always hearing about Monsanto, but what do we really know about this agricultural biotechnology conglomerate?
- The number of women-has tripled in the last three decades. Here’s a just-released report.