This year we’re hosting the family Easter gathering, complete with dinner, egg hunt and piñata. So, of course I’ve been perusing food blogs for the perfect recipes. Here are some that capture my eye and taste buds:
- Everyone’s talking about making their hard-cooked eggs in the oven. Here’s the how-to.
- We’ve been buying pasture-raised Willow Creek Farm ham from Willy Street Co-op. It’s superb!
- What wine to pair with ham? Here are suggestions.
- I love mascarpone cheese so naturally this strawberry cream cake caught my eye. It’s so pretty.
- This carrot cake cheesecake looks good too!
God’s blessings to you on this glorious day! Christ is risen! Alleluia!