This past weekend we went to the Wisconsin Garden Expo and bought our starter seeds. Here in our 4-5 hardiness zone, plants like tomatoes and peppers need an indoor boost, starting about now. I can’t wait to begin planting these precious little gems!
- 7 reasons why you too should start planning your garden
- Organic gardening has become patriotic
- Entrepreneurship is so exciting: check out this Madison-made honey
- And the USDA’s recent deregulation of Monsanto and Dow’s GMO corn is so disappointing
- Not interested or can’t garden? Find a CSA near you for spring sign-up
Here’s how your pantry could look next year at this time!
Hey, CSA producers! It’s that time of year for marketing and selling shares. Let me do your website, newsletter and social media so you can do your planning, planting and growing. Email me today!