January is one of my favorite months. I love its newness: new focus, new resolve…heck, even my office feels new after its annual overhaul and re-organizion.
Of course, everyone else shares this attitude. Check out these new starts and resolutions:
- They say you should set realistic goals. Here’s a photo-a-day project, but just for 31 days. It’s not too late to join!
- He’s blunt. He says it like it is (even for non-designers): 10 New Year’s Resolutions for Designers
- Is 2012 your year to become an entrepreneur? 18 Best Industries for Starting a Business
- Social media marketing isn’t going away. Forbes tells how to cash in during 2012
- Here’s the best one yet—forget the plans, live life as it comes!
Happy New Year everyone. God’s blessings!