Someone on tonight’s news compared Steve Jobs to Albert Einstein.
A little extreme? I don’t think so.
Today, the world lost a brilliant man who, like Einstein, changed our lives in ways we can’t begin to conceive. May God be with his family and keep them in his loving care.
In memory of Steve Jobs, 1955-2011
- Jobs was a visionary for technology, like no other.
- Jobs had 313 Patents to his name.
- There was more to Jobs than Apple, including Toy Story, the first computer-generated movie.
- Like each of us, Jobs was human. He confessed to actions of which he wasn’t proud.
- For the last decade, Jobs branded himself by wearing the same outfit: a black mock turtleneck, Levi’s 501 jeans and New Balance 991 sneakers.
- Jobs is known for his meaningful quotes on work, life and more:
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”