So, my posts probably seem a little food-obsessed lately, yes? August is such a food month for my household, what with our garden in full production and all. Plus, we’re busy preserving all this natural goodness for wintertime delights. Oh, we’re going to eat well!
So, yes. I’m a little food-obsessed. And here are a few internet sites to feed that obsession:
- Digital Photography School’s intro to food photography. Interesting.
- Saving the Season…our canning kettle is full steam into this lately.
- These days, half the fun of eating out is taking a picture of your meal. Here are some cool apps for easy posting.
- My favorite food blog. Her photography is so beautiful. Who’d have thought silver and gray would look so good with food?
- It’s peach season and this will make you smile. Yummmm.
- Organic Gardening: nice site and several interesting blogs.
- This isn’t food related, but I thought it was a really fun story.
How about you? What are your favorite food sites?