Happy first day of October! Can a month be more glorious than this? I think not. I love seeing the daily changes of color, hearing songs of sandhill cranes as they roost in greater numbers, and feeling a satisfied sense of harvest goodness.
- In Holidays and Holy Nights, Christopher Hill explains that autumn is actually the beginning of the cycle for Christians who observe the liturgical year.
- Autumn is a season of letting go, including the confines of a defined office. These days you can work from anywhere!
- Thinking of letting go of the old job and going out on your own? Check out these Freelance FAQs.
- Last week was the Autumnal Equinox. In an effort to live more rhythmically with God’s natural creation, I’m interested in harvesting by the phases of the moon.
- Come winter, California’s difficult times will affect all of us. Worse yet, there is no amicable solution.
- I’ve been wanting to try making homemade granola.
- Or this pumpkin chili.
Enjoy October! It’s such a gift!